YesAsia.com offers different shipping options to our customers, all of which are efficient and reliable. What's more, we currently feature a free shipping promotion, enabling our customers to save even more!
Our shipping charge structure is very simple and is based on the following equation.
* What is a 'shipment unit'?
The shipping and handling fee we charge for each item depends on its weight, dimension and the complexity of packaging and processing it requires. For simplicity, we assign a 'shipment unit' to each item. For example, one standard CD or VCD usually counts for one shipment unit whereas a bulkier box set, toys, or posters may count for more units. The shipment unit for each item is displayed on its product page, where you can also find other product details and descriptions.
- What is a tracking code?
- How can I track my shipment(s)?
- Why is it taking longer to process my order than originally stated?
- What happens when my order contains items from different Availability Groups?
- If YesAsia.com is not able to honor my request for a particular item or items within the specified time frames, what happens?
- What if my order contains a Pre-Ordered item?
- Will the Availability Group estimates apply to my order if I am paying by Check or PayPal?