- This product is accepted for return under certain conditions. For more details, please refer to our return policy.
YesAsia Editorial Description
In his new album, Canton singer-actor Leon Lai's passionate and romantic vocal is filled with the beautiful melodies and lyrics in his theme song "You'd better go," made by Mark Lui and penned by Lin Xi. Also included are his fast-tempo hit "BA BA" and the track "Seem to be beside me," which is featured in his latest thriller movie "The three." This CD comes with four MVs of his newest hits.
Please make use of Leon's latest smash hit "You'd better go," and compose your article related to this subject. Every week, the best five articles will be rewarded with this collectible poster!
Rules and Regulations for the Contest
* All Chinese, English, Japanese & Korean articles are welcome.
* The contest valid between 11/09/2002 and 11/10/2002 and is applicable to any customers who purchase Leon's CD "Homework" at http://us.yesasia.com. One entry per customer only. Please specify the Order ID in the email; otherwise the applications will be dismissed.
* YesAsia.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or suspend the competition at any time, and to make the final decision in all matters related to the offer.
* Should there be any disputes on the offer. YesAsia.com's decisions shall be final.
|Product Title:||homework homework homework homework homework|
|Singer Name(s):||Leon Lai 黎明 黎明 黎明（レオン・ライ） Leon Lai|
|Package Weight:||130 (g)|
|Shipment Unit:||1 What is it?|
|Publisher:||Sony Music Entertainment (HK)|
|YesAsia Catalog No.:||1001846818|
Product Information / Track List
02. BA BA
11. BA BA（國語）
01. BA BA
04. BA BA（國語
Other Versions of "homework"
- Product Title
- Our Price
- homework (with phone strap)
- Out of Print
Customers who bought "homework" also bought
Customers who bought titles featuring Leon Lai also bought titles featuring these artists:
Customer Review of "homework"
November 10, 2004
This album came out two years ago, and i've recently listened to it again because of his new LEON DAWN album, and it is still so GOOD!!
Homework's main songs show exactly how nice Leon can sing!!
This is a must own cd!!!
August 26, 2004
|I have been a long (but not an intense) fan of Leon. This album is good overall, especially if you are a Leon fan. However, I agree with others that they are not on par with his other works in the past. Particularly I did not like Track 4, Best If You Go. I guess I have conflicting opinons with other people, but it just seems his voice is one or two octaves too high. Just doesnt sound right, especially being a long time listener. Just hope his next album is better.|
August 1, 2003
|a love before time----do not wait time.no one know when [she] he will die.so hold now to make beautiful life----the dawn|
See all my reviews
June 10, 2003
|It may not be the best album from Leon, it definitely is something different and everyone should consider taking a look!|
March 22, 2003
|of course, leon lai has delivered a great cd once again. I think many people will be trying to bring the rating of this cd down by givin ...half a star every time they review? Can't happen, especially when about 255 out of about 163 reviews gave 5/5 stars. The music is probably the highest quality out of all the hk albums recently, and his talent is shown in the variety of songs showing different moods, atmospheres, and styles. This album shows off what he is capable of doing, and shows that he remains more talented than 90% of hk's celebrities. The other 10% are equal to him.|