- Due to increased demand for local and foreign postal services during the holiday season, orders sent using Standard Shipping Service may experience delays. We suggest that you consider using Express Shipping Service should you wish to receive your orders more quickly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Effective January 4, 2010, YesAsia.com offers Standard and Express shipping options to Canada. At the same time, our Priority shipping option is discontinued.
Updated: Mar 22, 2016
* Tracking information is usually not provided with Standard Shipping, but if a tracking number is issued it will be shown in the order details section of your account. We may upgrade your shipping service from Standard Shipping to Express Shipping at our discretion. If we choose to upgrade your shipping, you will not have to pay any additional cost.
If your shipping is upgraded to Express Shipping:
- Online tracking service will become available
- Signature confirmation will be required at delivery
- PO Boxes will not be accepted as shipping addresses
** Free Shipping is only available if you select Standard Service. *** Notes of using the calculator:
- If your order is eligble for free shipping, you only input the total of the shipping units for the non-eligible for Free Shipping item(s), if any.
- If you would split your order into more than one shipment, no free shipping is available and the number of shipment units will be the total shipment units of your order.
- We may arrange for orders to be split into separate shipments if it benefits the customer, e.g. if one of the items in the order has a later release date, or if the full shipment is extra bulky. Our hope is that customers receive their orders faster and more efficiently. When shipments are split at our discretion, the customer will not be responsible for any extra charges or fees.
We serve the following countries and regions at our North America site - United State & Canada - APO, FPO & DPO addresses We serve the following countries and regions at our Global site - Hong Kong & Taiwan Zone 1 Brunei Darussalam, China, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand Zone 2 Australia, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, New Zealand, Vanuatu Zone 3 India, Maldives, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam Zone 4 Major European and Middle East countries and regions, specifically:
Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen
Zone 5 Rest of the World, specifically the countries and regions listed on the country list on the checkout page, excluding those indicated above: Zone 1 to Zone 4, Hong Kong & Taiwan.