YesAsia Gift CertificateSend your friend a YesAsia Gift Certificate!
New & Future Releases
- Green Days (DVD) (Normal Edition) (Korea Version) US$29.9923% off
- Monsters University (Blu-ray) (3D + 2D) (Steelbook Combo Pack) (Korea Version) US$53.9924% offOur Price: US$53.99List: US$70.99Save: US$17.00 (24%)
- Leafie, A Hen Into The Wild (Blu-ray) (Korea Version) US$39.9926% off
- Pororo Movie : The Racing Adventure (DVD) (Korea Version) US$24.9926% offOur Price: US$24.99List: US$33.99Save: US$9.00 (26%)
- The Little Mermaid (Blu-ray) (Diamond Edition) (Korea Version) US$37.9924% off
The Little Mermaid (Blu-ray) (Diamond Edition) (Korea Version) Blu-ray Region AOur Price: US$37.99List: US$49.99Save: US$12.00 (24%)
- Robot Taekwon V (DVD) (Single Disc) (Korea Version) US$10.9958% off
Robot Taekwon V (DVD) (Single Disc) (Korea Version) DVD Region 3Our Price: US$10.99List: US$25.99Save: US$15.00 (58%)
- Jungle Emperor Leo: The Brave Change (DVD) (Korea Version) US$29.9923% offOur Price: US$29.99List: US$38.99Save: US$9.00 (23%)
Wonderful Days (Blu-ray) (Extended Edition) (Korea Version) Blu-ray Region A
The Earth has deteriorated into a murky hell due to an environmental disaster by the year 2142. An elite race of humans has built a floating, fortified city called Ecoban that converts the surrounding pollution into energy. Meanwhile, hordes of downtrodden survivors subsist outside the city in sprawling hovels under perpetually dark and cloudy skies. Threatened by falling pollution, the Ecoban leadership hatches the dastardly plan of wrecking the world beyond the city to secure energy. The story expounds on the love triangle of three characters - Ecoban security officer Jay, resistance fighter Shua and Ecoban security chief Simon - as they struggle to find happiness on their stormy planet.
Fusing traditional 2-D animation, 3-D computer animation, miniatures and live action photography of rain or fog, the pioneering melange of technology used in Wonderful Days generates an uncanny, stimulating atmosphere with a depth and weight never before seen in Korean animation. The groundbreaking imagery aside, Wonderful Days cleverly combines elements of action and romance while exploring a philosophical and emotional terrain. Vaguely religious references from both Buddhism and Christianity enhance the solemn and apocalyptic mood without being overly didactic.
This edition comes with the extended cut of the film and special features including pre-production, animation and CG featurettes, post-production, music and sound.
- Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray) (2-Disc) (3D + 2D) (Lenticular Outcase) (First Press Limited Edition) (Korea Version) Blu-ray Region A Animation
Ghost in the Shell ARISE border: 1 Ghost Pain (Blu-ray) (Korea Version) Blu-ray Region A
The cyberpunk classic Ghost in the Shell gets a reboot in the four-part anime film series Ghost in the Shell: Arise. Produced by Production I.G., Arise offers a prequel to Shirow Masamune's original manga, revealing the story behind how heroine Kusanagi Motoko came to be the cyber-crime fighting Major of Section 9. Directed by Kise Kazuchika and written by Ubukata Tow (Mardock Scramble), Arise features new character designs and different voice casting from previous Ghost in the Shell releases.
Titled border:1 Ghost Pain, the first film of the Ghost in the Shell: Arise series is set in 2027, one year after World War IV. In New Port City, an explosion occurs and a military officer suspected of corrupt arms dealings is shot dead. Public Security Chief Aramaki Daisuke sneaks into the cemetery hoping to recover the officer's cyberbrain. There he comes across Kusanagi Motoko (voiced by Sakamoto Maaya), a super hacker with full-body cyber prosthetics who is part of the military's secretive 501 Unit. She wants to clear her superior officer's name. Also on the case are Bato, who suspects Kusanagi is behind the explosion incident; Detective Togusa, who believes the shooting is connected to the prostitute murder case he is investigating; and Lieutenant Colonel Kurtz of 501 Unit, who is keeping a close eye on Kusanagi.