Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - (SINGLE+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version) DVD Region 2
- This product is accepted for return under certain conditions. For more details, please refer to our return policy.
- YesAsia.com is an official sales data provider to the music sales charts reported by Oricon Inc. Only sales of Japan Version CD, DVD, and Blu-ray music products shipped to Japan are reflected in the Oricon music charts. (see details)
YesAsia Editorial Description
This edition comes with a DVD containing the music video of Togetsukyo -Kimi Omou-.
|Product Title:||Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - (SINGLE+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version) Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - (SINGLE+DVD)(初回限定版)(日本版) Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - (SINGLE+DVD)(初回限定版)(日本版) 渡月橋 - 君 想ふ - (SINGLE+DVD) (初回限定盤) (日本版) Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - (SINGLE+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version)|
|Singer Name(s):||Kuraki Mai 倉木麻衣 仓木麻衣 倉木麻衣 쿠라키 마이|
|Region Code:||2 - Japan, Europe, South Africa, Greenland and the Middle East (including Egypt) What is it?|
|Publisher Product Code:||VNCM-6039|
|Picture Format:||NTSC What is it?|
|Other Information:||Single / CD+DVD|
|Package Weight:||260 (g)|
|Shipment Unit:||2 What is it?|
|YesAsia Catalog No.:||1057944231|
Product Information / Track List
倉木麻衣の41枚目シングルは、2017年4月15日全国東宝系ロードショー 劇場版『名探偵コナン から紅の恋歌(ラブレター)』主題歌! 「名探偵コナン」×倉木麻衣、史上最多21作目のコラボレーション!! 倉木麻衣が今作のために書き下ろした「渡月橋 ～君 想ふ～」は、映画の世界観が色濃く反映された一曲。 初回限定盤のDVDには、「渡月橋 ～君 想ふ～」MUSIC VIDEOを収録。
Other Versions of "Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - (SINGLE+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version)"
- Product Title
- Our Price
- Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - (Normal Edition) (Japan Version)
- Usually ships within 7 days
- Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - [Detective Conan Edition] (Japan Version)
- Usually ships within 7 days
- Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - (SINGLE+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition) (Taiwan Version) DVD Region 3
- Usually ships within 7 to 14 days
Customers who bought "Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - (SINGLE+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version)" also bought
- Unlimited Diffusion (ALBUM+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version) US$34.99
- Shin Godzilla (2016) (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version) US$18.99
- namie amuro LIVE STYLE 2016-2017 (BLU-RAY + POSTER) (Japan Version) US$61.25
namie amuro LIVE STYLE 2016-2017 (BLU-RAY + POSTER) (Japan Version) Blu-ray Region All
- Live at Liquidroom - Change the Fate Tour 2016-2017 Final (Japan Version) US$47.25
Customers who bought titles featuring Kuraki Mai also bought titles featuring these artists:
YumCha! Asian Entertainment Reviews and Features
Editor's Pick of "Togetsukyo - Kimi Omou - (SINGLE+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version)"
See all this editor's picks
April 21, 2017
Kuraki Mai's two most recent singles – Togetsukyo -Kimi Omou- and Yesterday Love – are both theme songs for the Detective Conan anime franchise, but they couldn't be more different. While Yesterday Love, released in January, is a dated-sounding electronic pop song straight out of the nineties vault, her latest Togetsukyo -Kimi Omou- goes back even further in time to incorporate traditional Japanese music elements into a melodic and melancholic ballad.
Aligning with the Kansai autumn setting of the movie Detective Conan: Crimson Love Letter for which the single serves as theme song, Kuraki penned a wistful love song that evokes the imagery of crimson leaves. The title and lyrics refer to the Tokgetsukyo Bridge in Kyoto that serves as a popular scenic spot for viewing sakura and autumn colors. Kuraki's lyrics this time are among her most eloquent, relaying the feelings of yearning for a lover that one wants to see, but cannot. The first chorus is especially impactful, opening with the memorable line of "Togetsukyo Bridge that is dyed crimson" and expressing the hope of placing prayers into the flowing river.
Togetsukyo -Kimi Omou- is composed and arranged by Kuraki's frequent collaborator Tokunaga Akihito, the maker of Mai-K classics like Stand Up and Winter Bells. It's a pleasant surprise that this familiar collaboration yielded a sound different than their previous works. Tokunaga applies traditional music elements in the chord progressions and string instrumentation of the medium-tempo number to create an appealingly arranged fusion pop song that sounds nostalgic yet contemporary.
Kuraki delivers a versatile and expressive vocal performance to match the song's changing moods, adeptly adjusting her singing tone and technique between modern and traditional for the verse, pre-chorus and chorus sections. Togetsukyo -Kimi Omou- stands out uniquely as a traditional-style song amongst her many singles, and it's quickly become one of my all-time favorite Kuraki Mai songs.