- ycec Editor's Picks By Category
- esid Editor's Picks - By Editor
- yca Feature Articles
- ycpc Professional Reviews
- Awards & Festivals
- ppid Music Pop Chart
- yceb Entertainment News
- About YumCha!
YesAsia 2014 Bestsellers - Japanese Music
Nevertheless, Arashi remained the best-selling J-pop artist of the year, thanks to the popularity of The Digitalian and their two concert releases in 2014. KAT-TUN and AKB48 also remained popular as the seventh and eighth best-selling J-pop artists of 2014, respectively. Check out the charts below to see if your favorites made the list!
The below rankings are based on J-pop sales on YesAsia.com from January 1 to December 31, 2014. Sales of all editions and versions of the same title are summed up to determine the total sales.
BEST-SELLING J-POP RELEASES OF 2014
| || |
| || |
- YesAsia 2014 Bestsellers - Korean Music
- YesAsia 2014 Bestsellers - Chinese Music
- YesAsia 2014 Bestsellers - Movies
- YumCha! Picks: Best Asian Albums of 2014
- YesAsia 2014 Bestsellers - Half-Year Report
- YesAsia 2013 Bestsellers - Japanese Music
- YesAsia 2012 Bestsellers - Japanese Music
Published January 12, 2015