YesAsia.com offers different shipping options to our customers, all of which are efficient and reliable. What's more, we currently feature a free shipping promotion, enabling our customers to save even more!
Our shipping charge structure is very simple and is based on the following equation.
* What is a 'shipment unit'?
The shipping and handling fee we charge for each item depends on its weight, dimension and the complexity of packaging and processing it requires. For simplicity, we assign a 'shipment unit' to each item. For example, one standard CD or VCD usually counts for one shipment unit whereas a bulkier box set, toys, or posters may count for more units. The shipment unit for each item is displayed on its product page, where you can also find other product details and descriptions.
- I didn't select the Split Shipment shipping option, but my order has been split into separate shipments anyway. Why did that happen?
- What is "Split Shipment" option?
- How will shipping fee be charged if I choose the split shipment option?
- How will refund of the per shipment charges be arranged if YesAsia.com is able to consolidate my order into less shipments?
- What happens if YesAsia.com is not able to have the item(s) of my request within the specified availability estimate time frame?
- Is split shipment available to all payment options?
- Will I be notified of any item(s) delay from my order?
- What if my order contains pre-order item(s)?
- When is split shipment option most recommended?
- If split shipment is selected, can I specify different shipping methods for my different shipments?