YesAsia.com offers different shipping options to our customers, all of which are efficient and reliable. What's more, we currently feature a free shipping promotion, enabling our customers to save even more!
Our shipping charge structure is very simple and is based on the following equation.
* What is a 'shipment unit'?
The shipping and handling fee we charge for each item depends on its weight, dimension and the complexity of packaging and processing it requires. For simplicity, we assign a 'shipment unit' to each item. For example, one standard CD or VCD usually counts for one shipment unit whereas a bulkier box set, toys, or posters may count for more units. The shipment unit for each item is displayed on its product page, where you can also find other product details and descriptions.
Shipping Options to My Destination
- Shipping to the United States & Canada
- Shipping to APO & FPO addresses
- Shipping to Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Shipping to Zone 1:
- Brunei Darussalam, China, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand
- Shipping to Zone 2:
- Australia, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, New Zealand, Vanuatu
- Shipping to Zone 3:
- India, Maldives, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam
- Shipping to Zone 4:
- Major European and Middle Eastern countries and regions, specifically: Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania,Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen
- Shipping to Zone 5:
- All other countries not listed above