Double Rainbow (Japan Version)
- This product is accepted for return under certain conditions. For more details, please refer to our return policy.
- Bonus extras are included with the initial pressing of this product, only while supplies last (see details).
- YesAsia.com is an official sales data provider to the music sales charts reported by Oricon Inc. Only sales of Japan Version CD, DVD, and Blu-ray music products shipped to Japan are reflected in the Oricon music charts. (see details)
YesAsia Editorial Description
J-pop princess Matsuura Aya, who became a fourth-generation Morning Musume member at the tender age of 14, finally returns. Also referred to as Ayaya by her close friends and fans, the singer/actress is here to stay with Double Rainbow, the follow-up album to 2006's Naked Songs. This release features her three most recent singles, namely Ki ga Tsukeba Anata, Suna wo Kamu youni...NAMIDA, and Egao. Matsuura teamed up with high-profile songwriters and arrangers like Bulge and Comorita Minoru. Ready to dazzle the pop world anew, Aya arrives with her Double Rainbow melodies.
|Product Title:||Double Rainbow (Japan Version) Double Rainbow (日本版) Double Rainbow (日本版) ダブルレインボウ (日本版) Double Rainbow (Japan Version)|
|Singer Name(s):||Matsuura Aya 松浦亞彌 松浦亚弥 松浦亜弥 Matsuura Aya|
|Publisher Product Code:||EPCE-5501|
|Package Weight:||100 (g)|
|Shipment Unit:||1 What is it?|
|YesAsia Catalog No.:||1004963853|
Product Information / Track List
02.HAPPY TO GO！
10.女 Day by Day
Other Versions of "Double Rainbow (Japan Version)"
- Product Title
- Our Price
- Double Rainbow (Taiwan Version)
- Temporarily Out of Stock
Customers who bought "Double Rainbow (Japan Version)" also bought
- Yellow (ALBUM+DVD) (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version) US$35.25
- Dreams 1 (ALBUM+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version) US$44.49(1)
- CANARY CLUB 2008 AUTUMN SHIBUYA DE KIRAKIRARA (Japan Version) US$41.49
Customers who bought titles featuring Matsuura Aya also bought titles featuring these artists:
Customer Review of "Double Rainbow (Japan Version)"
See all my reviews
April 22, 2008
|My favourite artist Aya Matsuura returns with a super album, full of melodic ballads and the occasional bouncy uptempo pop song which has become her trademark. None of the uptempo songs are as good as her earliest hits but the ballads make up for it. I love Namida the best but Egao is really sweet as well. I think Aya`s a real class act and I can`t wait to hear more from her.|