Reviews written by Lumi
Super Junior : Lee Teuk Style - Rabbit Music Earrings (3pcs)(1)Our Price: US$8.99List: US$11.99Save: US$3.00 (25%)1 people found this review helpful
January 26, 2011 Disappointed
I've been wearing these earrings on and off for some time now, and it's a shame that the earrings are already deteriorating.
The black plastic material has started -peeling- on the back of the earrings, revealing the cheap-looking metal underneath.
I really liked the cute shape of these earrings, but I would not buy these again.
SHINee : Jong Hyun Style - Diamond Shape EarringsNovember 8, 2010 Really Cute!
I've had these earrings months now and yet, they're still in good condition.
The design is really cute and fun to wear. Sorta uncommon looking.
I would recommend this to anyone.
Don't have to be a SHINee fan to enjoy these earrings.
BEAST 1st Mini Album - Beast Is The B2STApril 22, 2010 All tracks are awesome, not disappointed!
I ordered this when it came out, but doing my review now. ^^
Unfortunately, you cannot see how GREAT the packaging is for this album from the preview. The album comes in an actual BOX. A sturdy box. I really like the extra effort put into this 1st album.
01. Beast Is The B2ST = Too bad it's so short. BEAST started off with a great intro.
02. Bad Girl = This song is fun and makes me smile. I actually grew to enjoy this song more after seeing BEAST perform it.
03. Mystery = One of my top faves! Really upbeat and super fun to listen to.
04. 아직은 = "Yet" is my other top fave. An R&B track. Most definitely incredible! Fluid, sexy vocals!
05. Oasis = A very lovely R&B, pop ballad song. Again, their vocals sound great in this song.
Even though the price of this debut album is a bit higher than their 2nd album, I still recommend getting it. The album+package quality is superb.
Beast 2nd Mini Album – Shock Of The New Era2 people found this review helpful
April 22, 2010 FABULOUS!!!
I preordered this album right when it came out, but now coming back here to add a review, hehee.
I absolutely adore BEAST. Their vocals and charisma is something to admire. Their vocals always shine in their albums. Their debut album is wonderful and this 2nd album is also excellent as well!
01. Just Before Shock = SMOOTH, sexy vocals! Awesome beats. Fell in love with this song at first listen. Such a teaser! It's a shame this is only an intro song.
02. Shock = The title song. Very strong and entertaining. It definitely SHOCKed me when I first heard it. Loved it even more after seeing the MV.
03. Special = Special and Shock fit into the upbeat, "rocktronic" style. Between the two, I like Shock more. I like many parts in Special, but the song as a whole doesn't wow me as much as Shock does.
04. 내 여자친구를 부탁해 (Say No) = ABSOLUTE LOVE! This track ties with the intro as my top faves in this album. Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) has such bittersweet lyrics. This R&B song shows off their vocals while still maintaining an upbeat rhythm.
05. Easy = Another sweet R&B ballad to listen to. I also like the melody.
I do not dislike any track.
I recommend buying this album very much!
Rain Special Album - Back To The BasicApril 22, 2010 Overall, the album is great~
I like all tracks on this album! The tracks are either R&B or Hip Hop. They are total Rain-style.
My fave track is Hip Song!
Such an awesome song to groove to. Fell in love with it.
The only thing I dislike about this album is that I wish there were MORE songs! :P
G-Dragon Concert - Shine A Light (DVD + Folded Poster) (Uncut Version) (Korea Version)(16)Our Price: US$48.99List: US$63.99Save: US$15.00 (23%)April 21, 2010 Poster/DVD *Picture* Previews
To Tyra and anyone else who is wondering, a picture of the poster is available here: aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/21/dvd-gd-shine-a-light/
Thanks to AA-Chan who posted up pics of his Uncut DVD! ^^
Now I'm gonna go order this!
Dong Bang Shin Ki : U-Know Style - Melody Earrings(28)Our Price: US$5.99List: US$7.99Save: US$2.00 (25%)March 20, 2010 Very Cute!
These earrings are precious! I just got these yesterday and immediately wore them.
They're not too small at all, a good size.
The metal is shiny and bright.
So far they seem sturdy. Haven't got bent and the backings are secure.
Nice to wear everyday and you don't have to be a DBSK fan to enjoy these. ^^
G-Dragon Style - ?! Earrings (Pink)February 27, 2010 Wonderful Buy!
I really really love these earrings. They stand out, very fun to wear. ^^
They're sorta big, but not heavy. Their weight doesn't bother me.
The gold part is shiny and nice while the pale pink is a great color that doesn't stand out too much. It won't blind anyone.
The material is good. Doesn't feel cheap.
I'm very pleased with this buy. :]
Showing: 1-8 of 8 items Page: 1