Shina Ringo live tour Gekokujyo Xstasy (Japan Version) DVD Region 2
Our Price: US$41.75
Important information about purchasing this product:
- Karaoke function is NOT available in this product.
- This product is accepted for return under certain conditions. For more details, please refer to our return policy.
- YesAsia.com is an official sales data provider to the music sales charts reported by Oricon Inc. Only sales of Japan Version CD, DVD, and Blu-ray music products shipped to Japan are reflected in the Oricon music charts. (see details)
|Product Title:||Shina Ringo live tour Gekokujyo Xstasy (Japan Version) Shina Ringo live tour Gekokujyo Xstasy (日本版) Shina Ringo live tour Gekokujyo Xstasy (日本版) 下剋上エクスタシー Shina Ringo live tour Gekokujyo Xstasy (Japan Version)|
|Singer Name(s):||Sheena Ringo 椎名林檎 椎名林檎 椎名林檎 시아나 링고|
|Region Code:||2 - Japan, Europe, South Africa, Greenland and the Middle East (including Egypt) What is it?|
|Publisher Product Code:||TOBF-5043|
|Shipment Unit:||1 What is it?|
|Publisher:||Toshiba EMI (JP)|
|YesAsia Catalog No.:||1001801679|
Product Information / Track List
Additional Information may be provided by the manufacturer, supplier, or a third party, and may be in its original language
Customers who bought "Shina Ringo live tour Gekokujyo Xstasy (Japan Version)" also bought
- (Nama) Ringo Haku '18 -Fuwaku no Yoyu (Japan Version) US$46.49
- Sheena Ringo & The Others Dwell : THE AIR POCKET ZONE (Japan Version) US$47.25
- Marunama Ringohaku ' 14 -Toshionna no Gyakushu (Japan Version) US$46.49
- Reimport Vol. 2 (First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version) US$36.75
Customers who bought titles featuring Sheena Ringo also bought titles featuring these artists:
Customer Review of "Shina Ringo live tour Gekokujyo Xstasy (Japan Version)"
Average Customer Rating for this Edition: (1)
February 22, 2005
February 22, 2005
Simply the best of the best!
|This DVD is just the best collection of live performace of Shiina. The concert is the summary of the works of the early age of Shiina's career. Her live performance is eccentric, powerful, and full of individual symbols... like use of speaker instead of microphone. What's more, the background musicians are all absolutely talented, highly skillful on each instrument. Finally, the encore is a complete different part, with medley performed by an orchestra, awesome! The best show of J-pop I've ever seen!!!|