- ycec Editor's Picks By Category
- esid Editor's Picks - By Editor
- yca Feature Articles
- ycpc Professional Reviews
- Awards & Festivals
- ppid Music Pop Chart
- yceb Entertainment News
- About YumCha!
YesAsia 2013 Bestsellers - Japanese Music
Girls' Generation remained the most popular among Korean artists in Japan, while Super Junior, SHINee and Infinite continued to be strong sellers in 2013 as well. The sixth best-selling artist is the most popular Japanese female group, AKB48, who entered the singles chart for the first time in 2013 with million-seller Sayonara Crawl. Check out the charts below to see if your favorites made the list!
The below rankings are based on J-pop sales on YesAsia.com from January 1 to December 31, 2013. Sales of all editions and versions of the same title are summed up to determine the total sales.
BEST-SELLING J-POP RELEASES OF 2013
| || |
| || |
- YesAsia 2013 Bestsellers - Korean Music
- YesAsia 2013 Bestsellers - Chinese Music
- YesAsia 2013 Bestsellers - Movies
- YumCha! Picks: Best Asian Albums of 2013
- YesAsia 2013 Bestsellers - Half-Year Report
- YesAsia 2012 Bestsellers - Japanese Music
- YesAsia 2011 Bestsellers - Japanese Music
Published January 7, 2014