- How do I place an order?
Placing an order at YesAsia.com is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Sign in with your email address and password.
2. Browse the site and add the items of your choice to your Shopping Cart.
3. Go to your Shopping Cart to edit or delete any items. Make sure the number of items indicated in the "Quantity" field of each item is correct. If you change the quantity of any items, remember to click the "Update Quantities" button and allow the page to refresh.
4. When you're ready to place your order, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
5. Sign in again with your email address and password to proceed to the checkout process.
6. Select one of your Shipping Addresses or create a new Shipping Address by selecting "Create a new profile" from the Address Book dropdown menu and entering your shipping information. Remember to fill in all required fields (marked with "*").
7. Select a Shipping Method and press "Continue" if you wish to select a Gift Option. If not, press "Continue without Gift Options".
8. Select a Payment Method and enter payment information (i.e., your credit card information and CVC) if necessary. Remember to fill in all required fields (marked with "*"). Press "Continue" when finished.
9. Review your order to make sure all the information is correct. Click the "Edit" button in the "Shopping Bag" section of checkout to edit the order.
10. Click the "Place Order" button in the "Order Confirmation" section to confirm your purchase.
11. Once the order is successfully placed, you will be given an order number. Make note of your order number for future reference.