New & Future Releases
- Crayon Shinchan Movie 2019 (DVD) (Hong Kong Version) US$12.9923% off
Crayon Shinchan Movie 2019 (DVD) (Hong Kong Version) DVD Region 3Our Price: US$12.99List: US$16.99Save: US$4.00 (23%)
- Okko's Inn (2018) (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version) US$16.99
- Natsume Yujin-cho the Movie: Ephemeral Bond (2018) (DVD) (Hong Kong Version) US$14.9916% offOur Price: US$14.99List: US$17.99Save: US$3.00 (16%)
- Yo-kai Watch Shadowside the Movie: Resurrection of the Demon King (2017) (Blu-ray) (Hong Kong Version) US$21.4910% off
Yo-kai Watch Shadowside the Movie: Resurrection of the Demon King (2017) (Blu-ray) (Hong Kong Version) Blu-ray Region AOur Price: US$21.49List: US$23.99Save: US$2.50 (10%)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I -Initiation (2017) (DVD) (Hong Kong Version) US$16.99
- A Chinese Ghost Story (The Tsui Hark Animation) (1997) (Blu-ray) (Hong Kong Version) US$25.9910% off
- My Hero Academia: Two Heroes (2018) (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version) US$13.9917% offOur Price: US$13.99List: US$16.99Save: US$3.00 (17%)
- Peppa Celebrates Chinese New Year (2019) (Blu-ray) (Hong Kong Version) US$21.4910% off
Children of the Sea (2019) (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version) DVD Region 3
Watanabe Ayumu (Director)
| Inagaki Goro
| Ashida Mana
| Hisaishi Joe
Studio 4 °C adapts Igarashi Daisuke's manga Kaiju no Kodomo into the stunning aquatic fantasy Children of the Sea. On the first day of summer vacation, junior high school student Ruka has a falling out with other members of her school club. Relations with her mom are also strained, so she spends her summer days at the aquarium where her father works. There, she meets two brothers, Umi and Sora, who were raised by dugongs. More comfortable in water than on land, the boys seem to possess powers connected to strange marine phenomena that are occurring. Drawn to the boys and the ocean, Ruka embarks on an increasingly mystical underwater odyssey.
Ne Zha (2019) (Blu-ray) (Hong Kong Version) Blu-ray Region A
Chinese animation comes into its own with the 2019 fantasy blockbuster Ne Zha! Written and directed by Jiaozi, the 3D computer animation feature is the second Chinese film ever after Wolf Warrior 2 to gross over five billion yuan at the box office. Ne Zha reimagines the origin story and adventures of its eponymous hero, a deity of Chinese folk religion usually portrayed in mythology and popular culture as a powerful, rebellious yet pious boy who flies around on wind-and-fire wheels.
Ne Zha is loosely based on stories from the classical novel Investiture of the Gods. Reincarnated from a demon orb, Ne Zha is destined to be destroyed three years after his birth. Holding onto the hope that their son can be tamed and saved, Ne Zha's parents tell him that he is reincarnated from a spirit pearl and destined to be a demon hunter. Growing at super pace with super powers, the passionate and reckless Ne Zha is eager to fulfill his role but ends up causing trouble most of the time. He doesn't seem to fit in anywhere until he befriends Ao Bing. However, as his third birthday approaches, Ne Zha eventually learns of Ao Bing's true identity and his own fated demise.
First Press comes with a sticker sheet, only available while supplies last.
One Piece Stampede (2019) (Blu-ray) (Hong Kong Version) Blu-ray Region A
Otsuka Takashi (Director)
One Piece: Stampede, the 14th feature film of the franchise, commemorates the 20th anniversary of the One Piece anime. The blockbuster features an original story written by Oda Eiichiro, who served as a creative supervisor for the film. In this adventurous chapter, the Straw Hat crew and other pirates from far and wide across the One Piece universe gather for the Pirate Fest, the world's #1 festival for pirates! They all head to an island and compete to find a treasure that belonged to the Pirate King Gol D. Roger.