YumCha! » About YumCha!
- ycec Editor's Picks By Category
- esid Editor's Picks - By Editor
- yca Feature Articles
- ycpc Professional Reviews
- Awards & Festivals
- ppid Music Pop Chart
- yceb Entertainment News
- About YumCha!
The Meaning of YumCha!Yum Cha -noun
- A Cantonese term meaning "drink tea", which also refers to a specific dining event featuring dim sum, small servings of specially prepared meat, vegetables, or pastries, usually served in small wooden baskets. Families frequently gather on weekends for "yumcha", where they drink tea, chat, and snack on a large variety of dim sum until they are ultimately satisfied.
- On the YesAsia.com website, YumCha! refers to a special section of the site that showcases a variety of content about Asian Entertainment. Reviews, features, and recommendations of selected movies, music, and other forms of media can be found on YumCha!, satisfying reader thirst for knowledge, opinion, or simple chatter about movies, TV dramas, music, and other YesAsia.com items. YumCha! is the selection of the best "dim sum" of Asian entertainment, plus "dessert" such as news and other features.
About the Reviews and FeaturesYumCha! reviews and features were written by a variety of talented and knowledgeable individuals, including YesAsia.com Editorial Staff, freelance writers, and writers from our Content Partner Sites. Reviews written by our Content Partner Sites are also featured elsewhere on the web, and have been reprinted on YumCha! with the full permission of the original content owners.
Editor's PicksEditor's Picks are recommendations by YesAsia.com Editors, who from time to time choose products according to their own tastes and preferences. Attention will be given to both hot new items and underrated or classic old titles. Editor's Picks are archived by product groups and editors for easy reference.
Copyright Notice and DisclaimerAll materials in YumCha! are property of YesAsia.com or are licensed for use by the original content owner. They may not be reproduced in any formats without prior written consent of YesAsia.com, or in the case of licensed content, the owner of the content. If you wish to use content from YumCha!, please email us.
YesAsia.com has taken every measure to avoid copyright infringement. However, if you suspect any parts of YumCha! have infringed your copyrights, please also email us.
While YesAsia.com endeavors to ensure that the information in YumCha! is correct, we do not guarantee its accuracy. YesAsia.com shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising in the use of content in YumCha!.